Skinny jeans used to be my grab-and-go piece. After being a mom, I found myself constantly gravitate towards boyfriend jeans: They are comfortable for me to move around or play with babies; The loose fit can hide those extra pounds I gained during pregnancy; The relaxed vibe can tone down any dressy top I’m having on: from structured blazers to silk blouses.
The key to wear boyfriend or distressed denim without looking sloppy is adding feminine touches, like the trendy, sexy leopard loafer and signature red lips on Miranda Kerr, or the glamorous red accents and statement jewelry on Reese Witherspoon.
1. Gap 1969 western shirt (great style here)
2. Ray-Ban original aviator sunglasses (on Miranda Kerr here)
3. Napoleon Perdis lipstick in ‘Aphrodite’
4. NP Set lip balm
5. Frame Denim distressed boyfriend (also here & here)
6. Steve Madden shoe
7. Givenchy Antigona satchel (last seen here; similar here)
1. By Malene Birger stripe jacket (also available here & here)
2. CC Skyer pendant necklace
3. Citizens of Humanity Dylan boyfriend jeans (on Witherspoon here)
4. By Malene Birger suede shoes (great buy here & here)
5. T by Alexander Wang classic T shirt
6. Danzo Baby weekender diaper bag
7. Tom Ford Campbell sunglasses (similar here)