Bold printed pants have been on trend since last year, with new elements added, such as pajama, geometric pattern and sporty trends, these beloved printed pants have been constantly reinvented.
I initially had reservations about this type of pants because they tend to make our legs look wider and shorter, but with more and more options for different prints, cuts and materials, we can totally nail this trend while looking slim and effortlessly chic. Gwen Stefani & Miranda Kerr showed us how:
Choose “smart” prints, like the Peige one on Gwen Stefani, it looks like her legs are the same width as the print, the black side stripes also help to slim her legs; Go for high waisted version, it’s more flattering, especially when you choose loose fit one like the pair on Miranda Kerr; Opt for shoes in the same color family as the pants or a classic pointy-toe pump, both will help elongate legs; Pair them with plain tops, let the pants do the talk.
花朵、几何图案的印花裤从去年开始就很流行了，这几季在加入了新的元素后，这种裤型更受欢迎。我刚开始对印花裤敬而远之，总觉得会显腿粗，但是随着选择越来越多，挑到图案抢眼又时尚，而且修饰身形的印花裤已经不是什么难事了，我们可以从Gwen Stefani 和 Miranda Kerr上面的这两个造型里学到一些挑选和搭配的小技巧：
2. Paige Verdugo printed jeans (also adore this pair)
3. Triwa Henry square sunglasses (also here)
4. Melissa + Jean Paul Gaultier ankle boots
5. M·A·C lipstick
6. DKNY quilted shopper
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs round sunglasses (on Miranda Kerr here)
3. A.L.C. Sutro pant (great buy here & here)
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim ‘Ryder’ satchel (alternative here & here)
5. Manolo Blahnik BB pump (see Palermo style it here; great alternative here)
6. NP Set lip balm