3.1 Phillip Lim for Target is my favorite target collaboration so far. The pieces are classic & contemporary, yet with a bold, edgy or fun twist, perfectly meet a modern woman’s need. Today’s featured looks above are great example of how versatile Phillip Lim’s designs is.
Tuxedos are must have for a modern working woman, not only because they can take you from office to cocktail party (a quick change can be as simple as taking off the button-down shirt you wear for the office and button up the jacket to show a hint of cleavage), but also because the separates can be mixed with many other pieces in your closet, be it a fun, whimsical sweatshirt or a bold flirty animal print mini skirt, a futuristic clear stiletto or a studded clutch, let the unexpected juxtaposition show off your taste and unknown side.
3.1 Phillip Lim和Target合作的这个系列是我今年最喜欢的。一如Phillip Lim一贯的设计风格，这些单品经典中有现代感，又不乏有趣或大胆的色彩和细节，完美契合了现代女性工作、娱乐和社交的需求，价格更是亲民。我最喜欢的一点是，他所设计的单品可以随意混搭，从而最大化使用率。
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target sweatshirt
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target tuxedo pant
3. Michele Deco two tone watch (great alternative here & here)
4. Manolo Blahnik ‘BB’ pump (on Jessica Alba here; similar here)
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target crossbody bag
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target tuxedo jacket
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target skirt
3. Tom Ford lip color in ‘Wild Ginger’
4. Givenchy gradient cone heel (on sale, also here; similar here)
5. Natasha Couture studded clutch (love this one!)