Photos: Olivia Palermo; Courtesy of startraksphoto.com.
Along with denim & leather jacket, military inspired outerwear has become a fashion staple we rely on year round: pair a classic trench coat with straight leg pants and structured tote for a sleek, sophisticated office look; team a safari jacket with a flowy maxi dress for a romantic yet edgy look.
Another great tip we can learn from her here: Match your shoes to your pants to create a long, slim line.
1. Coach classic short trench (similar here, Burberry London on sale here)
2. Rag & Bone Capri jeans (similar also on sale here & here)
3. Graf & Lantz boat bag (great style here)
4. Wunderkind cat-eye sunglasses (similar here)
5. Anna Baiguera suede loafer (similar here; on Palermo here)
1. Dorothy Perkins tab collar biker jacket
2. J.Crew tissue long-sleeve tee
3. Chanel nail color in ‘Dragon’
4. Vita Fede Titan bracelet
5. Manolo Blahnik BB suede pumps (similar here)
6. J.Crew toothpick jean (similar here & here)
7. Chloé Alice Springs handbag (similar here; last seen on her here)