Photos: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley; Courtesy of justjared.com.
When investing in wardrobe staples, I always look for details: buttons on jackets, zippers on pants, buckles on shoes, pockets on plain tees, sleeve length of a sweater… those are what make all the difference. As you can see from today’s featured looks above of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: the pieces and colors on her are very simple, it’s the details and accessories make her outfits chic and fashionable.
Black blazer is definitely a must-have for everyone. This season, go for double-breasted version, extra bonus for those with exaggerated shoulders and nipped-in waist. As for the jumper? Cropped length is the way to go, as seen on SS2014 runways, this trend won’t go anywhere soon.
Isabel Marant is the “Chanel” for me. I’m obsessed with everything she designed, besides the beloved Caleen booties, this pair on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is edgy, sexy yet practical with the leather straps, pointy toe and easy walk heels. Combined with an It bag and fabulous sunglasses, these outfits can take you from the office to dinner.
至于鞋款，每一双来自Isabel Marant的设计我都非常喜欢，除了极受追捧的Caleen铆钉踝靴外，Rosie Huntington-Whiteley所穿的这双也很值得投资，与Caleen的休闲感不同，尖头的设计，不同皮革的拼接和抢眼的搭环让这双踝靴个性中又不失女人味。配上经典的设计师包款，这些Look对于约会、出行、和朋友的聚餐以及不要求正式着装的办公室场合等都非常适合。
1. Balmain double-breasted blazer (similar here & here)
2. T by Alexander Wang classic T shirt (similar here)
3. Isabel Marant Tacy pony booties (also here; similar here)
4. Anine Bing stretch leather skinny pants (also here; similar here)
5. Westward Leaning sunglasses
6. Balenciaga Voyage 24H (similar here)
1. J Brand Ready to Wear cropped sweater (also here; similar here)
2. Topshop quilted skirt (or this one)
3. Giorgio Armani leopard print handbag (great style on sale here!)
4. Fashion Fair Supreme Lipstick in color ‘Champagne Toast’
5. Oliver Peoples ‘Haley’ sunglasses (similar here)
6. Isabel Marant Tacy pony booties (also here; similar here)