Skinny jeans & white tops (blazer, jumper or tee) are basics we all have in our closet, today’s featured looks above show us how to take these classic staples from the boardroom to the sidewalk.
Olivia Palermo used a mesh baseball tee and bright loafer to give her distressed jeans an up-to-date fashionable vibe while chunky jewelry and textured satchel adding extra punch. The overall look is casual, fresh yet polished, great for shopping, strolling around town or hanging out with friends.
Miranda Kerr always looks glamorous yet effortlessly chic. Here, a structured white blazer, a quilted chain shoulder bag and pointy toe pump instantly dress up her jeans while a blush silk top and coral lip adding a soft, feminine touch. This look is great for the office, meetings and many social events.
1. Express mesh baseball tee (great style on sale here)
2. Tibi classic camisole (also here; similar here)
3. Givenchy Nightingale (similar here)
4. AG Adriano Goldschmied Jeans (also here & here)
5. Westward Leaning sunglasses
6. Stubbs & Wootton woven dress slippers (great alternative here & here)
1. T by Alexander Wang blazer (on Miranda Kerr on sale here; similar here)
2. Frame Denim Le Skinny de Jeanne
3. Lanvin ‘Happy’ quilted-leather shoulder bag (similar here & here)
4. RMS Lip2Cheek
5. Manolo Blahnik ‘BB’ pointy toe pump (great alternative here)
6. Joie Marru Top (similar on sale here)