I love seeing style savvy recycle clothes, especially affordable, versatile staples. It truly inspire us to maximize our wardrobe and be creative. Olivia Palermo is definitely a connoisseur: she is often spotted in a casual chic outfit for morning coffee run, later transforms the ensemble into a polished, pulled-together look simply by changing accessories or adding one or two key items.
Today’s two featured outfits above are perfect example: The right-on-trend camo loafer and mirrored sunglasses give chambray shirt and distressed jeans a fashionable, cool girl off-duty vibe, while a white tuxedo blazer, lux structured leather bag and colorblock strappy heels instantly glamorizing the same combo.
1. Current/Elliott the perfect shirt (last seen here; similar on sale here)
2. Rebecca Minkoff Jane skinny jean
3. Westward Leaning color revolutions sunglasses (also here)
4. Sam Edelman haircalf loafers (similar here & here)
5. Saint Laurent goldtone arty ovale ring in ‘Fuchsia’
6. Chanel nail color in ‘Lilis’
1. Iro blazer (also on sale here; similar here)
2. Current/Elliott the perfect shirt (last seen here; similar here)
3. Tibi ankle strap sandals (great alternative here)
4. AG Adriano Goldschmied Jeans (also here & here)
5. Ray-Ban sunglasses
6. Delvaux Tempête MM bag (great alternative here & here)
7. Chanel nail color in ‘Black Satin’