Photos: Rihanna & Jessica Alba; Courtesy of splashnewsonline.com, justjared.com.
Today’s featured ladies showed this spring’s key words: crop, flare, floral, art, pink, white and futuristic. I also love how they rocked the crop top trend in a tasteful way by teaming with high-waisted shorts and skirt, respectively. The floral car coat and edgy leather jacket also help balance the sexiness.
In Chinese: 这一季春夏的很多流行元素都集合在今天的这两个造型里了：短款的剪裁、女性化的线条、花朵的图案、艺术品般的视觉冲击以及色彩上的粉、白等等。对于持续大热的露脐装，学学她们，配上高腰的短裤或伞裙，把露肤度拿捏得恰到好处。箱型外套或硬朗的机车皮衣也很好地平衡了短打装的性感。
1. Stella Mccartney floral-print jacquard coat (also here; similar here & here)
2. Juicy Couture cropped boxy tee
3. Stella McCartney floral jacquard shorts (also here; great alternative here & here)
4. Miu Miu crystal-embellished sandal (more colors here; similar here)
1. Theory leather stripe top (similar here)
2. Manolo Blahnik ‘BB’ pointy toe pump (great alternative here)
3. Markus Lupfer box-pleat metallic skirt (similar also on sale here)
4. Vince Camuto Cleo clutch (on Jessica Alba here)
Photos: Miranda Kerr; Courtesy of fameflynet.com, au.lifestyle.yahoo.com.
With the holiday and weekend coming around, I picked two casual yet sweet looks of Miranda Kerr that are great for many occasions: brunch, shopping, barbecue, picnic, concert, weekend getaway… you name it.
First look below incorporated one of our favorite summer piece: maxi dress. The sexy thigh split of this shirt dress gets balanced by a conservative neckline and sweet color. Star shaped sunglasses add a whimsical and fun touch while a trimmed fedora and suede Duffle tote add urban chicness to the otherwise bohemian country look. This look is great for any age.
1. J.Crew hat (featured here)
2. Balmain duffle bag (she also carried it here & here; similar here)
3. J.Crew bangle set
4. Anthropologie high-low dress
5. French Connection silk maxi dress (72% off now! also here)
6. Mod Cloth guava dress
7. Miu Miu star sunglasses (also here; similar here)
8. Cole Haan sandal (great style here)
Second look below is my favorite. The subtle cutout design, studded leather boots and chic yet functional It bag elevate a sweet daisy print sundress, make it cool and edgy. Remember that your hair and makeup are definitely a crucial part of the whole look. Here, to highlight the cheerful print and enhance the overall sweet yet cool girl vibe, Miranda Kerr went for a bare face, nude lip and sleek updo.
1. Kenzo daisy print dress (similar here & here)
2. Cheap Monday point sunglasses
3. ASOS midi sundress (high-low version here)
4. Nadri crystal bangle
5. J.Crew gold bangle set
6. Isabel Marant studded boot (see it on Miranda Kerr here & here)
7. Givenchy ‘Antigona’ (more options here & here)
Photos: (from left) Miranda Kerr & Selena Gomez; Courtesy of vogue.co.uk, imnotobsessed.com.
The first time I fell in love with army clothing was when I saw this look of Tanya Ilieva. With a splash of neon, the camo looks so sweet, sexy and chic. Clearly, the military trend is still around, from army jacket to camouflage shirt and jeans, we constantly spot it on celebrities and trendsetters.
Compared to the relaxed camo pants or skinny jeans, jacket and shirt are much easier for many of us to pull off. The tip to wear this style is adding feminine elements to balance the masculine vibe of the top, like the mini skirt on Miranda Kerr and colored pumps on Selena Gomez (above). Then use casual pieces or accessories to echo the laid-back and carefree vibe, like the ankle booties and distressed jeans on the two ladies above. Extra bonus for finishing your look with a hint of glamour, like Miranda Kerr’s gold sunglasses and Selena Gomez’s silver cuff (great style here).
Jacket: Velvet x Lily (yes, it’s the one on Miranda Kerr; $59 here & here)
Top: Free People (also here, similar here)
Skirt: Mango (or this one)
Shoes: Rag & Bone (similar on sale here, the pair on Miranda Kerr here)
Sunglasses: Miu Miu (great style here)
Jacket: Topshop (great style here)
Jeans: Blank Denim
Bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors (the D&G version Selena Gomez carrying here)
Shoes: Jimmy Choo (similar here)
Scarf: Chan Luu (similar here)