Photos: Miranda Kerr; Courtesy of fameflynet.com, au.lifestyle.yahoo.com.
With the holiday and weekend coming around, I picked two casual yet sweet looks of Miranda Kerr that are great for many occasions: brunch, shopping, barbecue, picnic, concert, weekend getaway… you name it.
First look below incorporated one of our favorite summer piece: maxi dress. The sexy thigh split of this shirt dress gets balanced by a conservative neckline and sweet color. Star shaped sunglasses add a whimsical and fun touch while a trimmed fedora and suede Duffle tote add urban chicness to the otherwise bohemian country look. This look is great for any age.
1. J.Crew hat (featured here)
2. Balmain duffle bag (she also carried it here & here; similar here)
3. J.Crew bangle set
4. Anthropologie high-low dress
5. French Connection silk maxi dress (72% off now! also here)
6. Mod Cloth guava dress
7. Miu Miu star sunglasses (also here; similar here)
8. Cole Haan sandal (great style here)
Second look below is my favorite. The subtle cutout design, studded leather boots and chic yet functional It bag elevate a sweet daisy print sundress, make it cool and edgy. Remember that your hair and makeup are definitely a crucial part of the whole look. Here, to highlight the cheerful print and enhance the overall sweet yet cool girl vibe, Miranda Kerr went for a bare face, nude lip and sleek updo.
1. Kenzo daisy print dress (similar here & here)
2. Cheap Monday point sunglasses
3. ASOS midi sundress (high-low version here)
4. Nadri crystal bangle
5. J.Crew gold bangle set
6. Isabel Marant studded boot (see it on Miranda Kerr here & here)
7. Givenchy ‘Antigona’ (more options here & here)