For omnipresent combo like this, as always, we need to rely on accessories to make them stand out. As Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Miranda Kerr showed here: a chic fedora, right-on-trend studded booties, eye-catching yet practical ‘It’ bags, fabulous sunglasses or even just a wipe of red lipstick can make a big difference.
Another trick learned from Miranda Kerr: if you are self-conscious about a certain back area like I do when wearing hot shorts (you know what I mean), tie something around your waist: a denim shirt, leather jacket, hoodies or cardigan, which will add details to an outfit while super practical when temperature changes.
1. Westward Leaning sunglasses
2. J Brand skinny jeans (on sale! also here)
3. Joie Marru Top (on Rosie Huntington here)
4. Rag & Bone fedora ($32 here; on Rosie Huntington here)
5. Jules Smith shark necklace
6. Henri Bendel bag
7. Ash studded suede ankle boots
1. Stila Stay All Day lipstick
2. T by Alexander Wang classic tank ($6 here)
3. Madewell western jean shirt (on sale)
4. Ksubi Alberceque denim shorts (great alternative here)
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet watch
6. Valentino ‘Rockstud – Vitello’ tote (similar here & here)
7. Chloé boots (last seen on her here; great alternative here & here)