Photos: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Miranda Kerr; Courtesy of justjared.com, instyle.co.uk.
There are always lazy days when I don’t want to think about my outfit, just gravitate towards some simple yet trusty pieces, like a basic black top and favorite skinny jeans or denim shorts.
For omnipresent combo like this, as always, we need to rely on accessories to make them stand out. As Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Miranda Kerr showed here: a chic fedora, right-on-trend studded booties, eye-catching yet practical ‘It’ bags, fabulous sunglasses or even just a wipe of red lipstick can make a big difference.
Another trick learned from Miranda Kerr: if you are self-conscious about a certain back area like I do when wearing hot shorts (you know what I mean), tie something around your waist: a denim shirt, leather jacket, hoodies or cardigan, which will add details to an outfit while super practical when temperature changes.
In Chinese: 总有那么几天，出门前懒得去想该穿什么，习惯性地把手伸向衣橱里那些我最信任的单品：简单的黑白T和牛仔裤。但是要把这些太过于平常的搭配穿出彩，配饰总是必不可少的。就像今天的这两位街拍偶像示范的一样：无论是一顶绅士风格的小礼帽，一双大热的铆钉踝靴，还是抢眼又实用的IT包，都能瞬间提升即使是最简单的搭配。
1. Westward Leaning sunglasses
2. J Brand skinny jeans (on sale! also here)
3. Joie Marru Top (on Rosie Huntington here)
4. Rag & Bone fedora ($32 here; on Rosie Huntington here)
5. Jules Smith shark necklace
6. Henri Bendel bag
7. Ash studded suede ankle boots
1. Stila Stay All Day lipstick
2. T by Alexander Wang classic tank ($6 here)
3. Madewell western jean shirt (on sale)
4. Ksubi Alberceque denim shorts (great alternative here)
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet watch
6. Valentino ‘Rockstud – Vitello’ tote (similar here & here)
7. Chloé boots (last seen on her here; great alternative here & here)