Photos: Olivia Palermo; Courtesy of stylebistro.com, gettyimages.com
As the temperature rises, dressing appropriately for work yet staying cool can be challenging. Today’s featured looks from tasteful and elegant Olivia Palermo can tell us how:
Choose office-friendly pieces with fresh, seasonal colors and airy breezy fabric: like the crisp white button-down shirt, light-weight trench coat, linen bermuda shorts and silk top seen on Palermo.
Show your fashion taste through details: a structured bag in python print, a nude sandal with right-in cut-out design, or an elegant thin belt in metallic hue.
Transform your look from office to evening out simply by changing accessories: add a statement chain necklace, or a bold gold cuff (maybe two, one on each arm), fabulous sunglasses or even just bright colored nails.
1. Acne tunic (great style here)
2. Olivia + Joy shoulder bag ($78!)
3. B-Low belt
4. Giorgio Armani bermuda shorts (similar here & here)
5. Charles Albert cuff
6. Aquazzura sandal (also here; great alternative here & here)
1. D&G trench coat (great style here & here)
2. Lulu Frost chain necklace (50% off)
3. Tibi silk cami (on sale; also here)
4. Elizabeth and James sunglasses
5. Elizabeth and James linen shorts (similar here)
6. Clinique for Sensitive Skin Nail Color in ‘Red Red Red’
7. Jimmy Choo suede sandals (65% off! also here; similar here)
8. Elizabeth and James cuff