With summer’s end in sight, any opportunities to wear flowy dresses or mini skirts are precious. To dress for the chilly days while still looking cheerful and summery, choose printed long sleeve blouses or dresses in lightweight fabric or with eye-catching prints. The covered arms balance bare legs while still capturing a late summer breeze.
For accessories, closed toe shoes like ballet flats, suede loafers or the newly minted spectator shoes are chic yet functional options. Tote or satchel in grey, brown or burgundy is also a great way to add right amount of weight and coziness in late summer/early fall.
1. Westward Leaning ‘Color Revolutions’ sunglasses ($10 here)
2. ASOS skater dress
3. Saint Laurent satchel (last seen here; $60 here)
4. Reiss Aurelia belt (on sale)
5. Sam Edelman Felicia ballet flats (more sizes here)
1. Karen Walker Number One sunglasses
2. Diane von Furstenberg ‘Jezebel’ silk blouse (also adore this floral version)
3. Chanel nail color in ‘Dragon’
4. Theory pleated mini skirt (similar here & here)
5. Tory Burch Eddie ballet flats
6. ONE by meli melo Thela bag (great alternative here & here)