Photos: Olivia Palermo; Courtesy of styleite.com, oliviasstyle.blogspot.co.uk.
While looking for new ways to restyle my suit separates in more fresh ways, I found these two looks of Olivia Palermo are very inspiring:
The cherry color of her blazer is sophisticated but still have that eye-catching effect, let alone the great fit, the classic & flattering one-button design and friendly price tag.
Pairing the blazer with jeans and flats is not something new, but again, it’s the details make Olivia Palermo’s look stand out: the color block on her top, distressed and well-worn vibe of her jeans, python print on her flat and vintage look of her bag.
When dressing the blazer up, instead of going matchy-matchy, look for pants or skirts that has the very similar color but with interesting details/textures or different material, like the leather version on Palermo.
Instead of a regular pump, go for a printed or embellished pointy toe flat, which has the same professional look, but add a trendy and youthful touch, also shows off your character.
要穿去正式场合时，挑选和外套颜色相近但材质独特或有设计细节的裤装或裙子做搭配：比如Olivia Palermo所穿的这条来自另个品牌The Row的皮裤呼应了今年秋冬流行的淡雅色系及皮革风。
1. Reiss Oak tailored jacket (on sale!)
2. Tibi colorblock cami (on sale! also here)
3. Elizabeth and James cat eye sunglasses
4. ONE by Thela tote bag (on Olivia Palermo here)
5. Alexandre Birman python flats (also here; alternative here & here)
6. AG Adriano Goldschmied jeans (last seen on Palermo here, on sale here!)
1. Helmut Lang tank top (adore the leather neckline & divided hem; similar here)
2. Urban Decay Naked palette
3. The Row stretch-leather leggings (similar here & here)
4. Reiss Oak tailored jacket (on sale!)
5. Rebecca Minkoff haircalf flats (similar here)
6. Fendi ‘2Jours 3D shopper