Thanks to the strong black and white trend, not only the traditional winter white shades like eggshell and cream are totally acceptable, the bright whites we usually see in summer are also can, and should be embraced in winter now. A crisp white piece can instantly make a monochrome look modern, sharp and chic.
Here, Miranda Kerr chose the classic white, blue and red color theme, while Lily Collins demonstrated the black & white simplicity. The faux fur coat on Lily Collins is colorblocked, combined with a black jumpsuit, making the stodgy fur youthful and flattering.
I’m glad that the red trend is back this fall. You can team it with almost any color, the combination of red and white is especially fresh and uplifting.
In Chinese: 感谢这几季强劲的黑白风，现在秋冬穿白色的概念已经完全被大家所接受了，而且色调上也不再局限于传统的米白、象牙白，连春夏常见的亮白色、银白色也完全四季皆宜了。
1. Tibi honeycomb crewneck sweater (great style here & here)
2. Chloé patterned trouser (similar here)
3. Manolo Blahnik BB suede pump (great buy here & here)
4. Ray-Ban sunglasses (on Miranda Kerr here)
5. Prada Saffiano Vernice (similar here)
1. Topshop jumpsuit (also love this one)
2. Gorjana Camila ring set
3. Minkpink coat (also here)
4. L.A.M.B. shoe (great style here)
5. Yves Saint Laurent ‘Rouge Pur Couture’ lip color #001
6. Salvatore Ferragamo Vara bow clutch (also here; great buy here)