Photos: Miranda Kerr; Courtesy of justjared.com.
Since the ‘No white after Labor Day’ rule has been broken, let’s learn some tips on how to style our favorite white pieces this fall/winter:
Either the timeless white or sweet pastels (which are a huge trend this season), it’s the materials that count. Pick pieces made of wool, jacquard, leather, knit, suede or thick denim.
Pair them with clothes or accessories in rich jewel tones or dark neutrals to add that season-appropriate vibe, like the grey bag, black suede pump and golden brown printed pants on Miranda Kerr.
1. Mother of Pearl jacquard bomber (great buy here)
2. T by Alexander Wang classic T-shirt (similar here)
3. Alexander Wang ‘Rockie’ satchel (also here; last seen here)
4. Mango super slim-fit jeans (great style here & here)
5. Manolo Blahnik BB suede pump (also here; similar here)
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs round sunglasses
1. T by Alexander Wang Crepe blazer (also here; on Miranda Kerr here)
2. Ann Taylor leopard jacquard pants
3. B-Low belt
4. Alexander Wang ‘Rockie’ satchel (also here; last seen here)
5. Target ultimate crew Tee
6. Oliver Peoples sunglasses (great alternative here)
7. Manolo Blahnik BB Suede pump (great alternative here & here)