The power of investment worthy accessories gets approved here again on Miranda Kerr: the same bag and shoe were paired with different dresses, resulting two different but equally eye-catching and glamorous outfits. I love how she played with prints and colors for these two looks:
when wearing a printed dress, instead of adding neutral accessories, choose those that can pick up one color in your dress or, even bolder, pick one that is a good contrast to your dress. Here, Miranda Kerr paired a blue leather bag with blue printed dress (in the same color family) and an orange one (color contrast).
Mixing prints is also another way to elevate a look, making it fun and youthful. Accessories are always a great and easy way to start, like the leopard pump on her.
These two looks are Miranda Kerr’s recent airport outfits, but for most of us, they are great for many other occasions: baby/bridal shower, weddings, dinner or date. The length and prints of these dresses make them great for women of all ages.
1. ModCloth Sunrise Over the Sea dress
2. Maison Martin Margiela 4 finger rings (under $20 here & here)
3. Laundry by Shelli Segal pleated dress (also here)
4. Swarovski Hinged bangle
5. Ivanka Trump pump (another great pair also on sale here)
6. Prada ‘Daino’ (similar here & here)
1. Dorothy Perkins print dress
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses
3. Modcloth An Hour to Spare dress
4. Yves Saint Laurent lip color ‘001’
5. Swarovski bangle
6. Ivanka Trump pump (another great pair also on sale here)
7. Prada ‘Daino’ (similar here & here)