Photos: Nicole Richie & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley; Courtesy of pacificcoastnewsonline.com, instyle.co.uk.
If you ask me what to pack for a trip to Europe, the first thing that comes into my mind should be a pair of navy/white striped wide-leg pants! Whether walking round in Paris, enjoying dinner in Greek, or soaking up the sun in Mediterranean, it just fits all the scene perfectly, let alone how versatile and practical it is:
The silky breezy material and comfy loose fit make it great for traveling; the chic and luxe vibe make it easy to transform when arrive at your destination: with wedges/flats for day or stilettos for night. The classic color combo just goes with every top you bring. After the vacation, you can wear it straightly to the office with a tailored blazer and structured tote!
When choosing yours, those with vertical stripes and high waist design are more flattering and leg-elongating. Also, don’t take “wide-leg” too literally. Find one that is relatively slim fitting. Pair it with fitted, sleeveless tops to get the right balance, like today’s featured ladies did.
1. A.L.C. Huntley top (on sale; similar here & here)
2. Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses
3. ThreadSence striped trousers (great style here)
4. House of Harlow 1960 bangle
5. House of Harlow 1960 leather cuff
6. Mango studded belt
7. Manolo Blahnik BB suede pump (great alternative here)
1. Oak draped jersey tank (or this one)
2. Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses (on Rosie Huntington here)
3. Vita Fede bracelet (gold here; similar here)
4. Camilla and Marc striped trouser (great style here; similar here)
5. Steve Madden sandal
6. Rebecca Minkoff convertible crossbody bag (more colors here)