Continuing the discussion of what to wear for holiday parties, if bold digital print dresses we shared last time aren’t your thing, then there is always a perfect little black dress fits your needs.
As you can see above: a lace embroidered version enhanced Olivia Palermo’s sweetness while a grid crew-neck version brought out Alexa Chung’s preppy and quirky flair.
Even with the two very similar Prada dresses, Kate Moss & Audrey Tautou pulled out totally different outfits: Kate Moss went for a girly, flirty vibe using colorful and playful eye-catching accessories whereas Audrey Tautou represented Parisian chic with elegant pump, minimal jewelry and sophisticated makeup.
1. BaubleBar Heart pendant necklace (you can choose metal, length, font type and initial; customize yours!)
2. Charlotte Olympia ‘Kitty’ Flat (similar here)
3. DKNY Mesh-paneled scuba dress (great alternative here!)
1. Christian Louboutin Arnold python sandal (similar here & here)
2. Carven zebra print leather bag (lusting over this one!)
3. Express off the shoulder zip front dress
4. Dior crayon waterproof eyeliner
1. Diane von Furstenberg metallic leather waist belt (similar here & here)
2. Manolo Blahnik BB suede point-toe pumps (also here; similar here & here)
3. J.Crew Matilda dress (also love this one)
4. Ellis Faas creamy lips