Slit skirts/dresses are trendy but tricky to style. Today’s featured stars showed us how to pull them off at different ages: urban-meets-bohemian chic look for young ladies or elegant yet sexy ensemble for women over 40.
Halle Berry highlighted her artistic ombre asymmetrical skirt by keeping the rest simple: black top and city tote. I like that she chose a metallic sandal instead of black one. This season, metallic is the new black, but light, modern and summer appropriate.
1. Lionette Tribeca necklace (my favorite! lightweight and very comfortable)
2. Vince Camuto blouse (on sale here)
3. Foley + Corinna mid city tote (more colors here)
4. B Brian Atwood T-strap sandals (70% off now!)
5. Ray-Ban Vintage Oversized sunglasses
6. Helmut Lang ombre asymmetrical skirt (also here, similar here)
Miranda Kerr’s effortlessly chic off-duty looks are my favorite. A black side slit skirt can be easily dressed up or down. Here, she chose a tie dye t-shirt and studded buckle booties to make it daytime appropriate. The chic yet functional Givenchy Antigona spotted on her countless times really goes with every outfit!
1. Proenza Schouler tie dye shirt(on sale, also here; similar here)
2. Helmut Lang side slit skirt (similar here)
3. Stella McCartney oversized cat eye sunglasses ($16 here)
4. Givenchy Antigona satchel (also here; last seen here)
5. Chloé studded buckle boots (similar on sale here & here)