Many of our beloved fashion staples are borrowed from the boys: pantsuit, trench coat, loafers…. and today’s featured iconic piece–the bomber jacket. Originally designed for Air Force pilots, bomber jacket is now deeply loved by women for its versatility, chic clean lines and leg-elongating cropped cut.
The best way to style menswear-inspired pieces is balancing them with feminine, sexy elements, be it a pair of skinny jeans, a scarlet lip, mini skirt, or sexy pointy toe pump. Olivia Palermo always goes one step further: how fashionable are these two bomber jackets on her? Love the edgy leather quilt and sophisticated color block on them!
1. Tibi bomber jacket (also on sale here; similar here)
2. Equipment blouse (also here; similar here)
3. Stella McCartney cat eye sunglasses (similar here)
4. AG Adriano Goldschmied distressed jeans (also on sale here & here)
5. Gianvito Rossi camo-print pumps (also here; great style here & here)
6. Marc Jacobs nail lacquer
1. Joie Marru top
2. Hive & Honey varsity colorblock jacket (30% off with code FALL)
3. Milly Chevron mini skirt (great buy here & here)
4. Stella McCartney cat eye sunglasses (similar here)
5. Sam Edelman flat (also here)
6. Anya Hindmarch Ebury textured-leather tote (similar here)