Besides celebrity street styles and models off-duty looks, I’m always looking for outfit inspirations from fashion editors, bloggers and photographers. Alexia Niedzielski, who I deeply admire, is definitely one of them.
Teaming trendy pieces with basics (like the simple T-shirts, jeans and leather shorts on her) is an easy and smart way to keep up with trends while standing out as elegantly characterful.
In Chinese: 除了明星和超模的街拍look外，能给我很多灵感的还有一些有自我风格和态度的时尚编辑、摄影师和博主。今天的这一位就是其中的代表–来自巴黎的摄影师和Ever Manifesto杂志的创始人Alexia Niedzielski。
1. T by Alexander Wang classic tee (great alternative here & here)
2. Etro sleeveless funnel neck coat
3. Topshop leather look shorts (also here; my favorite here)
4. Chanel nail color in ‘Black Satin’
5. Steve Madden troopa boots (also love this pair)
6. Alexander Wang ‘Fumo’ leather wristlet
Besides the hot red sleeveless coat featured above, here are three equally trendy, practical and flattering choices I love: