(Photos: captured from videos produced by fabsugar.com)
What’s it about: Fashionologie editor Christina Pérez at Paris Spring 2013 Fashion Week
What I learned:
- A fur snood is a fall/winter must-have. It can be worn over everything: over a knit sweater like showed above; over a military coat for a feminine touch; over a denim jacket/shirt as a great contrast; or over a lace dress to double the glamour. In my humble opinion, it’s more youthful, versatile and easier to pull off than a fur collar.
- Wear white after Labor Day. It’s so fresh, chic and outstanding. Since we started to rock white now, designers turn to black for next spring as you can see on spring 2013 runway. So save your black for the next season!
- A short-sleeve knit pull over is cozy, comfy and less cumbersome than long sleeve chunky knit sweater. Wear a white button-down shirt underneath for a preppy, stylish, professional yet effortless look.
- Again, accessories transform an outfit. Here, all the pieces on Christina Pérez are simple and basic that we may all have in our closet. By adding statement accessories like a fur snoop we featured today, a statement necklace or of-the-moment shoes, you will definitely stand out from the crowd.
- Last but not least, choose faux fur to contribute to the protection of the environment, let alone other benefits like the equally luxurious look, more color options and affordable price tag.
How to recreate?
Rag & Bone biker jacket
J Brand leather pants
MICHAEL Michael Kors Faux fur snood
Crumpet cashmere sweater (great style here, adore the angled hem)
Helene Berman Faux leather-sleeved trench coat