Son Dambi at an opening ceremony in Seoul; Courtesy of live.joinsmsn.com
What caught my eye: Son Dambi’s envelope clutch: it’s leopard, it’s oversized and it’s studded!
Why I love her look:
- Her romantic hairstyle, laid-back knit pullover, studded booties and wild leopard clutch blend together harmoniously, achieved an effortlessly chic, feminine yet edgy look.
- Cropped sweater and maxi skirtmaximally elongated her legs.
- A little goes a long way. In our daily lives, one or two accessories is usually enough, don’t forget to count small details in, like lips and manicure. (noticed her burgundy nails and wrap watch?)
- The color palette is simple yet elegant: understated ink and black combo is the perfect canvas for eye-catching leopard and a pop of burgundy.
- Every piece on her is basic, easy to get, and can be restyled countless ways.
How to recreate:
Clockwise from top left:
La Mer Collections Limited Edition wrap watch
Deborah Lippmann “single lady” nail color
Alexander Wang cropped sweater (also here, similar here)
Calvin Klein Collection maxi skirt (65% off now!)
Ash Nevada studded booties (equally comfy version here)
Valentino ‘Rockstud’ clutch (also here, great buy here)