Photos: Olivia Palermo & Alessandra Ambrosio; Courtesy of instyle.com, justjared.com.
Like a crisp white button down, chambray shirt is definitely a wardrobe essential that is timeless, ageless and seasonless. Today, I picked two summer looks incorporated this iconic piece, hope they can give you more ideas to style yours.
Refined glamour with a touch of urban chic is Olivia Palermo’s signature. Here, she offsets a girly flirty white pleated skirt with a light washed chambray. Leopard print flats add details and fun to the look while maintaining the laid-back chic vibe.
Alessandra Ambrosio is known for her classic American casual off-duty looks with an urban bohemian touch. Here, a loose fitted shirt, shorts and strappy sandal combo might be too tomboyish, but she balanced out with details: colored striped hot shorts show off her sexy legs, stacked arm candy and flowy hair add girly elements.
Which is your favorite: Olivia Palermo’s refined girly look or Alessandra Ambrosio’s laid back casual look?
1. Current/Elliott The Perfect shirt (on Olivia Palermo on sale here)
2. Chanel nail color ‘Dragon’
3. Elin Kling for Guess by Marciano skirt
4. BCBG waist belt (on sale; similar here)
5. Gucci aviator sunglasses
6. Sam Edelman flat (on Olivia Palermo here)
7. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Affair – Mini’ (or the iconic M.A.C)
1. Bella Dahl shirt (great style here & here)
2. Ray-Ban clubmaster sunglasses
3. Isabel Marant Aztec shorts (great alternative here & here)
4. Madewell perfect leather belt (on Alessandra here)
5. Michael Kors watch
6. DV by Dolce Vita sandal
7. Golden Lane satchel (on sale! last seen here)