Photos: Gisele Bundchen & Sarah Rutson; Courtesy of infphoto.com, elle.com.
What better way to welcome spring than wearing florals? Gisele Bundchen polished up her casual floral pants with crisp white tops while Sarah Rutson made her floral pencil skirt modern with a cropped sweater. This street style shot (above right) of Sarah Rutson was actually took 2 years ago, I fell in love and kept it on file. It inspires me every time I look at it.
In Chinese: 花朵图案的单品最适合迎接春夏了。超模Gisele Bundchen和她家人的每次出街都像是拍大片。上面的这个造新里她用白色西服把休闲感的碎花裤穿得利落又养眼；Sarah Rutson则用短毛衣把花朵包身裙穿出了态度和时尚感。Sarah Rutson的这个时装周期间的街拍造型其实是两年前的，但是我非常喜欢，一直保存着，每次翻出来看都会有不同的启发。
1. Rebecca Minkoff Becky jacket (also here)
2. Tibi signature silk cami (similar here)
3. RED Valentino slim-fit pants (a subtle take on the floral trend here)
4. Chrissie Morris tri-strap sandals (70% off; also love this pair)
5. Ray-Ban sunglasses
1. Maiyet cashmere sweater (similar under $20 here & here)
2. BLK DNM shirt
3. J.Crew No 2. pencil skirt (also adore this one for the body slimming effect)
4. Kurt Geiger pump (love the design! also got them in leopard!)
5. Valentino Va Va Voom shoulder bag (similar here)