Photos: Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale; Courtesy of instyle.com, coolspotters.com.
Midriff baring is not only trendy now, also quite practical for combating the heat. Wearing crop pieces for night-time is easy: a bustier with high-waisted pencil skirt or a bandeau and hot shorts with a boyfriend blazer. But styling it daytime appropriate can be quite challenging. Today, I featured two daytime chic outfits to give your some inspiration.
Compared to plain jersey version, the ones on today’s featured style-conscious starlets are more elegant and feminine thanks to the beautiful embroidered details and high neckline. Exposing just the right amount of skin by pairing them with high-waisted pants or skirts. Strappy sandals echo the polished glamour while the eye-catching It bags on them add a touch of urban chic.
1. Topshop lace crop top (similar on sale here)
2. SunaharA Malibu ring set
3. ASOS linen pants
4. Givenchy ‘Nightingale’ (similar here)
5. Illamasqua nail color ‘Spartan’
6. Steve Madden sandal (also here)
1. For Love & Lemons crop top (also here)
2. Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses
3. Chloé Eau de parfum spray
4. Isabella Oliver drape skirt
5. Reed Krakoff color-block sandals (also here; similar on sale here)
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim ‘Pashli’ (also here; on Ashley Tisdale here)