From my previous posts (here and here), close followers may know how much I love yellow. I actually chose a yellow button-down for my first job interview and I was the only one who got the offer. I would rather give the credit to my yellow shirt. For me, it helps to convey the information that I’m easy-going, confident and optimistic which I think are very important qualities of a good team member.
I never stop my hunting for classic pieces in different shades of yellow, especially accessories, like a yellow clutch or a pair of statement yellow stilettos, they add just the right amount of fresh color to our outfits without being overwhelming.
There are reasons why yellow is widely loved by many of you. It is psychologically the happiest color in the color spectrum. It’s like the rays of the sun, shining with optimism, joy, happiness and warm. Moreover, it can instill optimism, energy, and even creative thoughts in the environment. Isn’t that amazing?
As the color of the moment, yellow is especially popular this season. Due to this trend and the luminosity itself, when I’m looking for some style inspiration, ladies wearing or carrying yellow pieces always caught my eye. Hope today’s looks above and the different styles of yellow bags and shoes that I’m obsessed recently (below) can give you the same inspiration!
1. Bottega Veneta woven Hobo. The design is understated–you can’t find any logo on it- but the unique woven leather material, excellent craftsmanship and chic, laid-back style are conveying timeless luxury. Although it has been released three years, it’s still having a moment now.
2. Proenza Schouler PS1. I think there is no need to say more about this bag. Its casual chic and easy-going vibe quickly attract tons of fans and are still attracting more. A must-have for any age.
3. J.J. Winters Large Envelope Clutch (similar here). Adore the simple but stylish design and the saturated hue.
4. Rachel Zoe Charlotte leather clutch (adore this price-friendly version). Designed sleek yet ladylike, plus the perfect size and the chain strap, this bag can go with us from day to night.
Below are some yellow sandals that I’m obsessed with this season. You can simply wear old white tees and black skinnies or shorts, but by just slipping on any of these, you are instantly and stylishly summer-ready.
1. BCBGeneration Frankee Sandals (great buy on sale under $50 here):
2. Nine West Women’s Onboard Ankle-Strap Sandal (great style here):
3. Mechante of London Daryl sandal:
4. Balenciaga classic studded leather sandals (similar under $70 here, great pair on Miranda Kerr featured in my previous post here):
5. Sam Edelman color block leather thong flat sandal (great buy under $40 here):
Do you like yellow? Share with me about the stylish yellow pieces you scored!