1. Alexander Wang (great style here, similar here)
2. Elizabeth and James (adore this white version)
4. Karen Walker (similar here)
5. Tom Ford (great style here, similar here)
6. Italia Independent (similar here)
You know how much I love accessories. They take up a fraction of the space of our clothes but play a bigger role in our lives. They cost less and also are the easiest way to try a designer’s works.
And the best part? they are ageless. That means two things: it will company us years; we all have the right to try the newest trend in accessories world no matter our age.
Sunglasses are just that kind of ageless accessories. A pair of trendy sunglasses can instantly update our looks and keep us stylish at anytime (even on a lazy day,no makeup).
This season, the coolest silhouette is Cat-eye. It caught my eyes since last fall, when lots of cat elements appeared on the runways. Some fashion followers already got their hands on then. Now you can easily spot them on the street.
Cat eye sunnies stand out more when paired with retro or feminine outfit. The modern vibe and sharp silhouette balance the otherwise ladylike look.
1. Lanvin yellow snake scarf and Tom Ford sunglasses
2. Banana Republic Fiona scarf and Elizabeth and James sunglasses
3. Emilio Pucci Ciclamini-printed scarf and Italia Independent sunglasses
4. Fendi fur print square scarf and Karen Walker sunglasses
Are you ready to try this bold yet attractive print-scarf-and-cat-eye-sunnies combo?