Photos: (clockwise from top left) Dawn and Jae Goodman, Miranda Kerr, Mena Suvari, Olivia Palermo, Jessica Stam, Olivia Palermo; Courtesy of vogue.com, instyle.co.uk, zimbio.com.
As you can see, I’m obsessed with the color yellow now. It’s so endearing and uplifting, universally flattering and incredibly versatile. It’s also a color that is ageless and seasonless.
There are so many ways to play with it. Start with shapes, you can find flirty peplum, dramatic ball gown, sexy bodycon or sleek sheath from the top picks featured below.
This buoyant color also adds its own spin to our favorite materials: It infuses youthful exuberance to delicate silk, livens up the mature jacquard or tweed, tones down the sexiness of lace…
Either wear it as a pop of color to your monochrome ensemble for a chic daytime look or team it with other primary colors or metallic accents for a glamorous evening look, have fun experimenting with your yellow pieces!
1. Alexis Bittar earrings
2. ISSA gown ($60 here)
3. Jimmy Choo metallic sandals (similar here & here)
4. Expressions NYC clutch
Emilio Pucci lace dress (on Miranda Kerr here)
Eliza J Lace Dress (also on sale here)
1. Clinique for sensitive skin nail color ‘Red Red Red’
2. Express convertible sleeve shirt (on Olivia here)
3. Rachel Zoe striped skirt (on sale!)
4. Pour La Victoire sandals (also on sale here)
5. Nicholas belt (similar here)
6. BB Dakota jacket (also on sale here)
1. Lulu Frost Swarovski crystal necklace (similar on sale here)
2. Katie Ermilio crinoline Dress
3. Ted Baker London dress (on sale here)
4. Dolce & Gabbana cheek colour ‘peachy pink’
5. River Island chain belt
6. Jimmy Choo Dream sandals (see it on Poppy Delevingne here; alternative here)
1. Diane von Furstenberg sandine dress (on sale here & here!)
2. Michael Kors watch
3. Milly clutch (similar here & here)
4. ASOS Pretty Tough Necklace (also adore this one!)
5. Dolce Vita Hyla peplum Top ($20 here)