Photos: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge; Courtesy of i-images.co.
Can’t help sharing another graceful and cheerful look of Kate Middleton during her stay in Australia (see more looks here). Maybe because the effortless style is ubiquitous and has been taken quite literally by many, this neat, pulled-together, made-an-effort look catches my eyes more. The style-driven Princess does have her own subtle mixing and matching way though, which is exemplified with her covetable oversized masculine watch that is glued to her wrist.
In Chinese: 忍不住再分享一个王妃出访澳大利亚的造型（上次分享的两个在这里）。也许因为看多了时尚圈推崇的看似不加修饰的、凌乱的、不完美的混搭美，而且这种风格被越来越多的人滥用，真的就不加修饰地、不加思考地穿搭，所以我现在反而更容易被王妃这种精致、优雅、用了功夫、花了时间达成的美所吸引。她也有符合她风格的低调的“混搭”，比如她手上常带的这支硬朗的男士风格的手表。
1. Cartier watch (great alternative here)
2. L.K. Bennett dress (more similar options below; This one was also spotted on Kate Middleton)
3. Club Monaco pump
4. Vince Camuto minaudiere
Photos: Duchess of Cambridge; Courtesy of gettyimages.com, splashnewsonline.com.
This is a woman who has her distinctive style that amazed the world, a woman who knows what she wants and suits her best. These two outfits are the epitome of that: They are very ‘Kate’ with the nipped-in waist and elegant knee length; They are perfect for the occasions and very comfy to wear; More over, the color shows her respect to the hosts (yellow is one of Australian’s colors).
Tips learned: your personal style, body type, and targeted occasion should always been kept in mind when dressing in the morning, right?
In Chinese: 深受大家喜爱的凯特王妃具有独特的个人魅力和标志性的穿衣风格，她知道自己适合什么并坚持自己的风格。今天的这两个她出访澳大利亚的造型就是典型的凯特风：收腰及膝裙配上她最爱的平价包鞋，不仅亮眼、舒适，而且颜色的选择也体现了对东道主的尊重（黄色是澳大利亚的颜色之一）。毕竟，我们每天穿衣的目的都是想要让服装要和自己的风格、体型、肤色匹配，和当天的活动契合，不是吗？
1. Michele watch (on Kate Middleton here)
2. Diane von Furstenberg dress (this beautiful print also comes in skirt, blouse and corset)
3. Debut clutch (on Kate Middleton here)
4. Stuart Weitzman wedges (also love this flattering nude color here! similar here)
1. Majorica earrings (great alternative here!)
2. Jil Sander dress (also on sale here! similar here)
3. L.K.Bennett heel
4. Kayu minaudiere
Photos: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge & Lily Aldridge; Courtesy of wenn.com, wireimage.com.
Thanks to leading designers like Karl Lagerfeld, Phoebe Philo and Miuccia Prada, Spring 2014 runway likes an art class. The bold face or brushstroke print maybe not for everyone, but one solid primary color is so much easier to pull off. My tip? When the color is eye-catching, keep the silhouette sleek and accessories minimal for a modern, sophisticated vibe.
In Chinese: 大牌设计师们像Karl Lagerfeld, Phoebe Philo和Miuccia Prada把2014春夏的T台变成了艺术课堂。那些大胆的脸谱或画笔的图案也许不是每个人能挑战的，但单一的明亮色穿起来就容易多了。小贴士：当单品的颜色很抢眼时，款式和配件最好简单利落。
1. Cartier stainless steel bracelet watch (great alternative here & here)
2. L.K. Bennett Detroit dress (also available here; similar here)
3. Stuart Weitzman ‘Raz’ suede clutch (on sale! in patent leather here)
4. Manolo Blahnik BB suede pump (similar here)
1. Melinda Maria pyramid cluster earrings
2. Lily Aldridge For Velvet dress
3. Jennifer Meyer 18k Gold thin diamond ring
4. Jimmy Choo ‘Abel’ pump (great alternative here)