Photos: Julianne Hough; Courtesy of justjared.com, fameflynet.biz.
Loose fit pants paired with comfy flats? Sounds challenging. Julianne Hough showed us how to rock this practical combo effortlessly:
First, choose the pants wisely. Both pairs on her have a good relaxed fit without being too wide thanks to the stretch denim fabric and the tapered silhouette, respectively. Second, the rolled hems and fitted tops on her balanced the loose fit of her pants perfectly; Third, the eye-catching leopard print on her shoes distracted attention while offering the effortless chicness.
In Chinese:宽松的裤款和平底鞋的搭配很有挑战性，看看个子并不高，和我们普通人一样也有壮壮腿困扰的Julianne Hough是怎么穿出时尚感的吧：
1. Torn by Ronny crop top
2. Wildfox Chloe overalls (also available here; similar here)
3. Steve Madden pony hair flat (more colors here!)
4. Cynthia Vincent Liela crossbody bag (on sale!)
1. Asos metal top sunglasses
2. Rebecca Taylor Poplin easy pant
3. Truth or Dare By Madonna Kuali
4. Equipment ‘Sloane’ cashmere sweater & Graphic Image personalized iPad case
Sitting in the theater and watching Rock of ages, I was deeply touched by the carefree spirit of rock ‘n’ roll and the beauty of 80s fashion. Grow up in a traditional family, I used to misunderstand rock musicians–as other no-fans–to a sub-stream group who were as quaintly naive at best, childish and irrelevant at worst. Continue reading Denim and Leather in Rock ‘n’ Roll Culture — Fashion Lessons from Rock of Ages