Photos: Gisele Bundchen & Sarah Rutson; Courtesy of infphoto.com, elle.com.
What better way to welcome spring than wearing florals? Gisele Bundchen polished up her casual floral pants with crisp white tops while Sarah Rutson made her floral pencil skirt modern with a cropped sweater. This street style shot (above right) of Sarah Rutson was actually took 2 years ago, I fell in love and kept it on file. It inspires me every time I look at it.
In Chinese: 花朵图案的单品最适合迎接春夏了。超模Gisele Bundchen和她家人的每次出街都像是拍大片。上面的这个造新里她用白色西服把休闲感的碎花裤穿得利落又养眼；Sarah Rutson则用短毛衣把花朵包身裙穿出了态度和时尚感。Sarah Rutson的这个时装周期间的街拍造型其实是两年前的，但是我非常喜欢，一直保存着，每次翻出来看都会有不同的启发。
1. Rebecca Minkoff Becky jacket (also here)
2. Tibi signature silk cami (similar here)
3. RED Valentino slim-fit pants (a subtle take on the floral trend here)
4. Chrissie Morris tri-strap sandals (70% off; also love this pair)
5. Ray-Ban sunglasses
1. Maiyet cashmere sweater (similar under $20 here & here)
2. BLK DNM shirt
3. J.Crew No 2. pencil skirt (also adore this one for the body slimming effect)
4. Kurt Geiger pump (love the design! also got them in leopard!)
5. Valentino Va Va Voom shoulder bag (similar here)
Photos: Gisele Bundchen & Miranda Kerr; Courtesy of fameflynet.biz, splashnewsonline.com.
I have love-hate relationship with parkas, need them when it’s freezing cold outside while challenged when it comes to styling. Today’s two looks inspired me, I love how Gisele Bundchen kept hers sleek and sexy with skinny jeans, killer booties and an It bag, envy how Miranda Kerr made the impossible combination of super comfy and super chic by mixing sweatpants and sneakers with covetable Hermes and sultry red lips.
In Chinese: 我对风雪衣既爱又恨，寒冬里离不开它，穿时却很难搭配出时尚感。如果你也一样，今天的这两个look能给我们些灵感：Gisele Bundchen选了酷帅的军绿色，配上修身仔裤、拼接的皮革踝靴和IT包，颇有硬朗又性感的都市风。Miranda Kerr则混搭了休闲的运动裤、运动鞋与让人垂涎的爱马仕包和她标志性的红唇。
From left to right:
Earrings: Ginette_NY (similar here)
Bag: Givenchy ‘Lucrezia’
Jacket: FAY (on sale; similar here)
Jeans: J Brand
Boots: Christian Louboutin (similar here & here)
From left to right:
Jacket: Canada Goose (also here & here; similar here)
Bag: Hermes ‘Kelly’ (great alternative here & here)
Hat: Rag & Bone ($50 here)
Sweater: Equipment (last seen on her here)
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Isabel Marant (also here; similar here)
Photos: Gisele Bundchen & Jessica Alba; Courtesy of justjared.com, akmgsi.com.
The one thing I admire greatly about top designers is their ability to lead us toward the territory we could never have imagined, present us clothes we never think of but would deeply feel in love with. Take graphic sweatshirts for example, it is until Riccardo Tisci introduced bambi print on his Fall 2013 runway, we suddenly realized that we need a printed sweatshirt in our closet, one that can bring back our sweet childhood memory, can express our emotions, or just want to add a cool, edgy, whimsical touch to our outfits.
In Chinese: 杰出的设计师总是能把我们带到从未尝试过的新领域，呈现给我们那些我们自己从未想过，但是却再也离不开的单品。拿这一季最热的卡通动漫图案的运动衫来说吧，如果不是在Riccardo Tisci 为Givenchy设计的2013秋冬系列中看到小鹿斑比出现，我可能根本不会意识到我的衣柜里缺少一件这样有趣的单品。很多高端和高街品牌也相继推出了各种各样的印花运动衫，它们是冬天厚重毛衣的最佳替代品，保暖的同时，这些有趣图案或者勾起了我们童年的美好回忆，或者能表达我们当下的情绪，给我们沉闷的秋冬装扮注入了活力。
1. Kenzo otus-eye sweatshirt (also here; great buy here & here)
2. Michael Kors ‘Runway’ watch & Skinny stackable bangle
3. Sam Edelman fringe booties (also on sale here)
4. Rag & Bone skinny jeans
5. Ray-Ban oversized Wayfarer sunglasses
6. Annabel Ingall Isabella tote (love this one)
1. Karen Walker ‘Number One’ sunglasses
2. Charles Henry printed pullover (on sale! similar here & here)
3. Rebecca Minkoff quilted mini ‘Affair’
4. Urban Decay super saturated lip color
5. Current/Elliott The Stiletto jeans (great style here & here)
6. Tory Burch ‘Brita’ booties (similar here)