Clockwise from Top left:
Mulberry Alexa satchel
Rag & Bone/JEAN Chamberlain Jacket
Isabel Marant velvet leather pony sneaker
Boy by Band of Outsiders tuxedo jacket (similar also on sale here!)
Lulu Frost crystal earrings
Rebecca Minkoff Hudson moto bag
Helmut Lang leather skirt
Aquazzura Positano elaphe and PVC pumps
Finally! It’s that time of the year– spring sale! Here are my favorite destinations for designer sales:
- Net-a-Porter: it’s the highly anticipated sale every season, pieces sell out very quickly! Besides the picks above, I also keep an eye on the Alexander McQueen satin clutch, Sophia Webster neon pumps and Proenza Schouler PS11 bag.
- Shopbop: these Rag & Bone bootis are must-buy! Also picked this little black dress with a twist from beloved T by Alexander Wang.
- Barneys Warehouse: up to 80% off! Stock up this widely love Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q in different colors!
- Forward by Elyse Walker: every piece by Isabel Marant, please! For me, Isabel Marant is the Chanel.
- Nordstrom designer clearance: I’m a loyal customer of Nordstrom, the prices, service and the arrangement of choices are unbeatable. My guilty pleasure is visiting the Nordstrom Rack every day.
- Moda Operandi: up to 50% off. These three items have been on my list for a long time, now it’s time to take them home: Paula Cad emartori Anna clutch, MSGM sweatshirt & Ek Thongprasert necklace.
Good luck, everyone! Don’t forget to share what you scored with me!