Blake Lively’s look is comfy yet sexy, great for brunches, a relaxed dinner, or hanging out with friends; Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s look is sporty and laid-back, perfect for running errands or holiday shopping.
A stylish hat is a great piece to throw on when you don’t have time to style your hair but still want to look polished.
This weekend marks the start of holiday shopping, here I want to share with you some of my favorite promotions that are going on right now:
- Shopbop: Save up to 25% off with code ‘BIGEVENT13’. My picks are the 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel & Helmut Lang stretch leather pants.
- Net-a-Porter: Save Up to 50% off. I’m eyeing on two of my favorite brands: Jimmy Choo & Isabel Marant
- Nordstrom: Designer clearance up to 40% off. Love this Michael Kors ‘Miranda’ tote.
- The Outnet: Up to 85% off designer clearance is coming tomorrow!
- Zapppo: Cyber Monday clearance is on. My picks are These boots by Stuart Weitzman.
- J.Crew: 30% off site wide with code HOLIDAY. Love this peacoat!
- ASOS: 20% off site wide with code ‘GIMME20’. They have great party dress selections.
Last but not least, the beloved 3.1 Phillip Lim mini Pashli satchel is on sale here! As the perfect everyday bag, it’s a great gift for your mom, sister, BFF or stylish aunt!
Wish you all safe, happy and stress-free holidays. Good luck!
In Chinese: 今天的这两个look很适合假日季。Blake Lively的搭配舒适又不失性感，很适合和好友聚会，吃早午餐或者约会；Rosie Huntington-Whiteley的搭配则更休闲动感，很适合外出采购或逛街。