Wool coats are cold weather essentials. I especially love camel ones for their warm and cozy vibe. Another fall/winter must-have is knee-high or over-the-knee boots. You can wear them with skinny jeans, leggings, shorts or skirt.
I also love how she makes these basic pieces current by letting the crisp white collar peep out. Layering a fur vest underneath is also a nice tip for staying warm yet stylish.
1. Fay Funnel Neck Coat (similar here)
2. Theory ‘Larissa 2’ Shirt (great alternative here)
3. AG Extreme Skinny Jeans
4. Stuart Weitzman 50/50 Suede Boots (also love these)
5. David Yurman Ring (the perfect gift for mom or indulging yourself; similar here)
6. Dior Sunglasses (similar here)
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Dukie Fur Vest (great style here)
2. Burberry Box-Fit Pea Coat (similar here)
3. Goldsign Coated Legging Jeans (also love this color)
4. MAC Stroke of Midnight Eyeshadow Palette (Limited Edition)
5. Stuart Weitzman ’50/50′ Boot
6. Theory ‘Larissa 2’ Shirt (great alternative here)