Photos: Alessandra Ambrosio; Courtesy of coolspotters.com, starstyle.com.
When looking for road trip or festival outfit ideas, or just a bohemian inspired laid-back weekend look, I always turn to Alessandra Ambrosio for inspiration. She is such a free-spirit: neon colors, bold prints, cowboy boots, stacked bracelets and layered necklaces, along with her messy bedhead look and carefree attitude have become her signature.
Today, I featured two of her looks incorporated prints that are easy to recreate, perfect for hot weather and summer fun.
Juxtaposing girly dress against tough boots is not something new, but I like that by paying attention to details, Alessandra Ambrosio made this combo serve for different occasions:
For the first dress below with body-hugging silhouette and sweet colors, she picked a ladylike bag and styled her hair half up, with aviator sunglasses, gold watch, and dainty jewelry, the overall look is urban-bohemian, comfy yet sexy, great for a casual date, hanging out with friends, central city concert, or shopping.
1. Ray-Ban classic aviator sunglasses
2. Pencey Standard open back dress (also here)
3. Michael Kors watch
4. Gorjana ring set
5. Madewell perfect leather belt (on Alessandra here)
6. Rebecca Minkoff MAC bag
7. Isabel Marant studded wedge boot (featured here; similar here & here)
Compared to the first look, the second one below with blue printed tunic dress is more casual and laid-back. Accessorized with fringe bag, tortoise sunglasses and beaded bracelet, this look is great for a road trip, out-of-town music festival, or beach vacation.
1. Karen Walker sunglasses
2. Cara bracelet (more colors here)
3. Banana Republic floral shirtdress
4. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry wishbone necklace
5. J.Crew leather belt
6. JJ Winters suede fringe bag (similar here)
7. Rag & Bone ankle boot (similar here & here)