Flare or A-line skirt is a summer must-have. It’s easy breezy, girly and flirty, most of all, it flatters many body types. Today, I picked two totally different looks incorporated this classic shape, hope they can inspire you to style yours.
Usually in warm weather, we tend to choose light colors to pair with white skirt, or bright solid colors to complement a printed one. But this season, try to use a black top, it will highlight the skirt, give it a modern sophisticated vibe.
A white flare skirt is romantic and playful, Liu Wen toughened it up with a wide leather waist belt and lace up peep toe booties. A see-through mesh top adds sexiness. Her sleek hair and natural makeup really enhance the cool-girl effect. For a night out, you can opt for a scarlet lip or a smoky eye (but never both).
1. M.A.C “Creme D’nude” lip color
2. Ariella Collection stackable rings
3. Rag & Bone flare skirt (extra 25% off with code EXTRA25; similar here)
4. Pour La Victoire booties ( also adore this pair)
5. Glamorous mesh stripe top (great buy here)
6. Asos peplum belt (leather look here)
7. Mod Cloth belt (similar here)
Miranda Kerr always blends the urban chicness with femininity perfectly. This look is no exception. Black half sleeve top, ankle strap heels, structured tote and trendy sunnies made a girly floral printed skirt modern and chic.
Balance is always key. Like both of these ladies did, team an A-line, flare, full or skater skirt with fitted top and cinched waist.
1. Miu Miu Catwalk sunglasses
2. Splendid tee
3. Stila ‘true red’ lipstick
4. Vivienne Westwood Anglomania skirt (similar here)
5. D&G silk-chiffon skirt (on sale)
6. Nine West pumps (on Miranda Kerr here; great buy here)
7. Tory Burch satchel (on Miranda Kerr here)