For the coming parties, if you want some demure and graceful outfit inspirations, look no further than Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, who is the epitome of elegant dressing.
She knows what suits her best and sticks with it. As you can see above, the cinched waist dresses highlight her tiny waist. The just-above-the-knee length combined with coordinating shoes is prim, flattering and leg-elongating.
When in muted colors like the navy and brown showed above, she uses complementing accessories to add rich textures to her ensembles; Whereas when in bright colors like the cobalt blue and bright red above, she keeps the silhouette simple for a modern, sleek vibe.
1. Orla Kiely mohair placement dress (or this pleated skirt, both on sale)
2. Reiss Tulum contrast trim textured jacket (similar here & here)
3. Macy’s10K gold earrings
4. Jimmy Choo Anouk suede pumps (also here; similar here & here)
1. Kiki McDonough Eternal 18k gold earrings (similar here)
2. Aquatalia Royal suede booties (also here; similar here)
3. Stuart Weitzman the Sportelope clutch (on sale here)
4. Orla Kiely Static Boucle Sheath (more options from the brand here)
1. Macy’s 14K white gold ring
2. McQ Alexander McQueen suede waist belt
3. Bobbi Brown blush (Kate’s favorite!)
4. Diane von Furstenberg Julian wrap dress (also here)
5. Manolo Blahnik BB suede pump (under $100 here)
1. Chanel vintage embellished brooch (will be your family heirloom; great buy here)
2. L.K.Bennett pump (Kate wears them a lot; similar here)
3. Isaac Mizrahi New York red dresses ($56 here)
4. Saint Laurent Lutetia flap clutch (similar here & here)