Photos: Miranda Kerr & Heidi Klum; Courtesy of instyle.co.uk, gettyimages.com.
To continue on from our last conversation about preparing for the coming ‘party season’, if you are not into colors, a never-goes-out-of-style LBD will surely fit your needs. Hard to believe that with such a simple color and shape, the little black dress is constantly reinvented each season. This time, it is combined with the hottest peek-a-boo trend as you can see on the featured icons above.
When it comes to styling, balance the sexy cutouts with demure knee-grazing hem. Keep accessories simple and quiet, let the dress take center stage. As long as you choose the cutouts wisely, you can rock these looks no matter the age.
In Chinese: 延续我们上次的派对着装话题，如果明快的色彩不是你的菜，那么经典的小黑裙一定符合你的诉求。提起小黑裙，很难相信最基本的黑色和简单的裙装剪裁能在设计师的手中被一次次重新演绎，每季都给我们惊喜。
1. Jimmy Choo ‘Abel’ pump (similar here)
2. Space dress (great style here & here)
3. Lanvin ‘Happy’ quilted leather bag (also here; alternative here)
1. Lagos Caviar dome ring
2. Chanel Joues Contraste powder blush in ‘Rose Bronze’
3. Nicholas Kirkwood suede pump (on Heidi Klum on sale here & here; similar here)
4. MKL Collective cut out dress