1. Stella McCartney (also here)
2. Diane von Furstenberg (great buy 50% off here)
3. Vince Camuto (40% off. Designer version here)
I don’t know whether it’s because of Disney Princess Cinderella, who has a silky blond hair and always wears a gorgeous blue dress, or because of Princess Kate Middleton, our realistic “Cinderella”, who loves to wear blue dresses in different shades and looks stunning in them. My love for blue dresses just keeps growing.
As you can see from above and below: with sleek silhouette and minimum details, paired with delicate jewelry and a pair of classic pumps, blue dress can be so classic and elegant; with feminine cut and flowy material, paired with complimentary orange or pink colored statement sandals and a ladylike bag, blue dress can be so flirty and even sexy; with preppy style and bubble shape, paired with retro sunnies or a colorful headscarf, blue dress can be so playful and bohemian chic.
Which style do you like most?
1. BB Dakota
2. Lauren Ralph Lauren (50% off now)
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs (great style here and here)
1. Topshop (similar on sale here)
3. David Meister (silk version here)
Last but not least, do you remember our childhood “icon”—Princess Cinderella?